• Slideshow Widget

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Tuesday, March 17, 2009

    D20_2643

    It's not exactly a project, but a sweet little taste of Spring.

    My daughter will be enjoying these this morning. Never fear, her lunch is much, much healthier. It's fun, though, to let your children have a little suagry treat in the morning. Tomorrow is never guaranteed, so why not break the rules every now and then?

    I know my child will appreciate it.

    I'd put up the rest of my pictures from the mantle, but I'm with both children and out the door. Where are we off to? Well, friends, we're on the way to school for our St. Patrick's Day Mass. I used to be in charge of it and all that it entailed: gathering the bagpiper to play, arranging things with the organist and our Priests, readying the Irish dancers and the parade. But as a V.P. now, I'm fortunate to have a really talented lady in place so I can take the backseat (and really enjoy the beauty of the celebration).

    A lovely day to you all lads and lasses. May the luck of the Irish rub off on you all (and if you're actually Irish, be sure to collect on that Kiss!)

    One Response to “
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Ruth said...

    I can't wait to hear about all of it.
    Is everyone dressed in green? I don't want anyone pinching my neice and nephew today. And of course you & shannon.