• Slideshow Widget

    The Big Big Hint

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009

    Thank you all for being so patient. I've been given the go ahead by my husband to let you all know what our family's BIG BIG is this morning, with the caveat that this is still not one hundred percent, though things do look good.

    We'll know in a few short weeks time whether or not this will happen for certain.

    I'm going to leave you all with a hint-two actually-and then write more about it later once the wee one is down for his morning nap.

    Enjoy your musings and guesses and please keep those fingers crossed! We are all very excited for this opportunity and hope all things work out.

    THE HINT:

    For the next two years we may rename ourselves the Cherry Blossoms....

    cherry-blossoms-march

    Or perhaps the Lotus Blossoms....

    zoo_2_bg_072603

    Ideas?

    5 Responses to “
    The Big Big Hint

    nosaj100 said...

    I have a guess. Since you have comment moderation you can delete it if I am right......Are you guys moving to Japan??????????

    Ann said...

    Oh! I was thinking that it might be that you might be moving! I'm guessing that you might be moving to Washington DC...oh wait! Or abroad! To China? Or Japan?

    Ruth said...

    Japan??

    Sarah Danielle: Jeune Marie said...

    You either moving to D.C. or to the far FAR East? This is so exciting I am about to burst!

    Lori Ellen said...

    Yep, that's what I was going to say - Japan or D.C.