• Slideshow Widget

    Coming Soon...

    Friday, March 5, 2010

    The Guest Suite.

    D20_3645

    More pictures and fun times with the little pirates, erm, blossoms.

    D20_3279

    Eldest's adventures in cleaning out the playroom closet.

    D20_3697

    A belated showing of husband's birthday gift.

    D20_3602

    Preparations for this year's St. Patrick's Day Parade.

    canon march 036

    canon march 050

    And did I mention this guy will be home in one week?

    D20_1192

    Are we serious? You bet we are! None of us can wait.

    D20_0463

    Stay tuned...

    5 Responses to “
    Coming Soon...

    Ruth said...

    I know y'all are excited about Shannon coming home. I hope y'all have a great time

    JMW said...

    Love those prints and lamps in your guest room! You know, I think I've actually attended church at your kids' school (St. Patricks?). My father-in-law is a member there and during a visit a few years ago, we attended Mass there. Small world!

    kate spade - your hubby did well!

    heather said...

    Your decorating is amazing. I love your pictures too. Heather (your eldest and my daughter Sarah were in a play group in TN together!)

    sara said...

    Lots to look forward to! So exciting that your husband is on his way home, I know you can't wait! Have a wonderful weekend with your little "pirates"!

    Elizabeth said...

    i love the sweater with the skull and cross bones.

    i know you must me anticipating your hubby's arrival. what a reunion it will be!