• Slideshow Widget

    Simply Southern Saturdays

    Friday, June 25, 2010

    Come on over for breakfast, y'all!

    D20_8176

    As you can see, you can take the boy out of the South, but you can't take the South out of the boy.

    Jumping jambalaya wishes to you all this Saturday morning!

    3 Responses to “
    Simply Southern Saturdays

    Ruth said...

    Sure do you think I will be there by breakfast tomorrow? ha!!!

    Trish said...

    Hi Elizabeth! Found you via Maryland Pink & Green's Friday Follow and wanted to say hello! My husband and I are from New Orleans as well, and are temporarily displaced living in the North East after Katrina. Fortunately our family is still there and we get to go back often. We miss it terribly though, as I'm sure you understand! Hope you're having a great weekend, I'm following you now and will keep in touch! :) xoxo - Trish

    Miss Southern Prep said...

    That looks so good! Have a fabulous weekend!