• Slideshow Widget

    Busy Blossoms

    Thursday, July 15, 2010

    I really wanted to have my observations from our first month in Tokyo up today, but it's not happening. I tried, friends, I did, but goodness am I tired!

    It's another side to walking everywhere: once you're stationary and no longer in constant motion, all you want to do is curl up under your covers and take a long, luxurious nap.

    D20_8512

    Honestly, I've never slept better. I have absolutely no complaints~other than not being able to stick to a better blogging schedule. And by schedule, I mean it in the loosest sense of the word. Where's the fun in writing if you peg yourself into a specific time and day?

    There's no enjoyment if you can't improvise or write when inspired.

    D20_8485

    If I blog two or three times in a week, that's fantastic. If not, it's still fantastic.

    My family and I are having the best time exploring our exotic new home.

    DSCN1110

    We've captured many exciting and beautiful moments on camera, and spending time talking about them has been infinitely rewarding. We're creating these amazing memories as a family. I don't want to miss out on a single moment.

    ghibli

    I love blogging. You don't have to worry. This is not me writing to say I'm cutting back or stopping altogether. Heavens no! Blogging has introduced me to wonderful people, and challenged me to look at my life in different ways. Not to mention I have family who love to read and contribute.

    I'm simply explaining what's going on with we busy Blossoms. We're living our lives, enjoying the new moments; creating new traditions, while holding fast to old, treasured ones.

    We've loved sharing our new life in Tokyo with you all. We're tickled pink that you've come along with us for the ride.

    D20_8446

    We, and our shaggy-haired scallywag, thank you for sticking around!

    For this, I'd like to give you a sneak peak of what I plan to touch upon in the future.

    D20_8482

    DSCN1058

    DSCN1084

    D20_8476

    DSCN1026

    DSCN1009

    DSCN1103

    D20_8430

    DSCN1045

    DSCN1017

    D20_8465

    D20_8402

    Enjoy and have a lovely weekend, all.

    2 Responses to “
    Busy Blossoms

    Ruth said...

    I love the bowls! And I can't wait to read when you do write. Easy way to keep in touch with the time differenc.

    JMW said...

    It's a feast for the eyes, isn't it? Such wonderful colors. Sounds like you are doing well and finally getting some rest!