• Slideshow Widget

    For Your Viewing Pleasure

    Tuesday, July 20, 2010

    Meet Ken Tanaka and his friend, Remi February. She is very handsome.

    kenremi

    Because this is so true and just too hilarious, I had to share this with you all. Thanks John for telling us all about this clip.





    I've only placed the first two videos as the third has an objectionable part near the end, but there are many Ken and Remi videos out there, each one more hilarious than the next. I'm pretty sure they've become quite a hit. Feel free to look them up on "You Tube"~they're a hoot!

    And remember...Ken Tanaka loves you!!!

    4 Responses to “
    For Your Viewing Pleasure

    Jason said...

    Love it~! You know the whole story right?

    The Southern Lady said...

    No! I don't know the whole story. Please share!

    Jason said...

    Hahaha...Watch some more of his videos and then Google "David Ury" I had seen the videos before but didn't put two and two together until I read the New York Times article.

    The Southern Lady said...

    Thanks so much, Jason. I'll have to pass this along to Shannon, too. He thought it was hilarious!