• Slideshow Widget

    Simply Southern Satrudays

    Friday, August 13, 2010

    Last night's home-made bread pudding...

    D20_9197

    I wonder if there's enough for breakfast? Seriously, friends, you don't know first-thing-in-the-morning heaven until you've taken a bite. It's had hours to chill and caramelize, making this custard dessert even more delicious(if that's possible).

    I'm not kidding! It's fabulous-especially when paired with a hot cup of coffee.

    Bread pudding is the ultimate southern dessert, only second to banana's foster, and if you come back on Monday, I'm going to share this divine recipe with you!

    See y'all then!

    One Response to “
    Simply Southern Satrudays

    Lori Ellen @ Kitchen Doesn't Travel said...

    My mouth is watering! I'll definitely be tuning in on Monday for the recips!