• Slideshow Widget

    A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That

    Thursday, October 28, 2010

    My apologies for being a delinquent blogger. Would it help if I said I'd been eyelash deep in fun Fall activities?

    I certainly hope so!

    Because while keeping up with him,

    D20_0980

    D20_0800

    cheering on her,

    D20_0907

    and watching the scallywag hone his love for a favorite game,

    D20_0848

    we've been preparing for an impromptu one of these*,

    halloween invite

    while Husband and I have been preparing to celebrate the day we did this!

    Beat the Tigers!

    Eleven years...my, my, my.

    So if you'll excuse me for just a bit longer... We didn't bring additional party accoutrement, and I need to grab some of these pretty things,

    D20_7893

    arrange to pick up a few of these earthy beauties,

    D20_0010

    then make sure Eldest and the Scallywag are ready for tomorrow's ASIJ Halloween parade and carnival by washing both of these:

    D20_0989

    We Blossoms have been nice and busy, but it would be unusual if we weren't. Thank goodness we'll be able to slow down on November 1st! Nothing says relaxation like a three day weekend with my three favorite people on Earth...

    D20_9736

    except perhaps a delectable apple crisp! Recipe to follow.

    A lovely, and hopefully dry, October Thursday to you all!




    *certain details blacked out on the invite for obvious reasons!

    3 Responses to “
    A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That

    Ruth said...

    I found your card sitting on the ottoman last night. Oops forgot to mail it.

    JMW said...

    OMG, my hubby and I celebrated 11 years on Oct. 16! Great time of year to get married, isn't it? What's the story behind the Tigers button. :) Your kiddos are so cute - love the cross and skull bones sweater. And thanks for the kind comments you left on my blog about my mom. Have a Happy Halloween!

    The Southern Lady said...

    Ruth~Ha! I'll cast a rememberance spell on you so you won't forget next time (in honor of Halloween). Seriously though, no big deal. The children are still thrilled that you thought of them. Thank you!

    JMW~October is the most glorious time for a wedding~you're so right! Congratulations to you and your husband on your milestone, we cannot wait to hit ours on Saturday. The tigers button was for the LSU-Ole Miss game the day of our wedding. Ole Miss won which made the day all the more sweet!