• Slideshow Widget

    Simply Southern Saturdays:The Anniversary Edition

    Friday, October 29, 2010

    Happiest Anniversary wishes to my partner in crime, the man I can unburden my mind and heart to, he who can dish out playful teasing (as well as take it), the guy who provides the bacon as well as cooks it, and the owner of my heart.

    Hug

    Thank you for eleven wonderful years. I love you.

    7 Responses to “
    Simply Southern Saturdays:The Anniversary Edition

    maria said...

    Happy anniversary honey, hope you have lovely one!!

    Farmchick said...

    Happy Anniversary
    That really is a sweet picture.

    Casey said...

    Happy Anniversary to both of you! You're one of my favorite couples!

    Ruth said...

    Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been that long. Seems like such a short time ago.

    love to you both.

    Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

    Such a cute photo! I hope y'all had an amazing day of celebrating. Or at least a dinner out.

    Lori Ellen @ Kitchen Doesn't Travel said...

    OMG, y'all look like y'all are twelve years old in that picture! So cute. Happy Anniversary!

    frieda quon said...

    Congrats on 11 wonderful years. Love that pic; ya'll look so happy / still do. May you have many more to come..