• Slideshow Widget

    Early Risers

    Thursday, February 24, 2011

    This morning we're preparing to head out a little earlier than we usually do.

    DSC_3213

    The scallywag has his first Kindermusik class at Eaton House and we're both excited to attend! As much as he loves music, this will be a wonderful experience for him.

    But before we go, we need to enjoy breakfast: leftover banana chocolate chip bread.

    DSC_3217

    Obviously this picture was taken before we began enjoying this delightful little dish. Stay tuned for a recipe!

    A lovely Friday to you all and be sure to check in at Monograms & Margaritas~my guest blog post will be up in a few hours and I'm thrilled to have been invited to contribute.

    I'll see y'all after the weekend!

    6 Responses to “
    Early Risers

    High Heeled Life said...

    Yum chocolate chip banana bread .. now that is my kinda breakfast ... Hope all is going well in your corner of the world my friend. Your blog background is great! xo HHL

    Kerri said...

    Precious pjs and the bread looks delicious! I am excited to read your guest post!
    :) Kerri

    The Southern Lady said...

    HHL~It was a bit indulgent, but as it's one of those dishes that can go stale quickly, we had to do what we had to do ;). Thank you for asking, we're all fine! I hope you're doing well also.

    Kerri~Haha! His PJ's are actually girls~which was completely unintentional. My parents knew he needed some new ones and the owls are so sweet! But the hot pink and purple...eh, whatever he's two. I hope you enjoy the post. It will be out in a few more hours. Take care!

    Suburban Princess said...

    Your house looks so glamourous...I always think you are in a posh hotel!

    That bread looks so good...I miss bread!!!

    Ruth said...

    I ohpe he enjoyed the class. I can't wait to hear about it.

    Katie@Yoga Gal said...

    Hello from the Rocket City!

    My daughter has the girl version of the owl pjs- so cute. I love owls- I have them all over the house. :) I hope that you are having a wonderful day! Katie