• Slideshow Widget

    The Joy Of Love

    Friday, February 4, 2011

    joy-of-love-logo-500-px

    As some of you know, I like to share pictures on this little blog of mine. I'm quite the amateur, and haven't had any classes, but when I learn of a chance to better a skill, I jump on it.

    Willette Designs has put together a free online photography class during this month of February. Appropriately enough it's entitled "The Joy of Love". It works very simply: every morning she'll send you an email with a theme on what to capture for the day. She'll also provide many tips and tutorials.

    What I find most exciting is that at the end, she'll provide each of us with a template to create a book out of our photographs. Isn't that the best?

    There is still time left, and even I have four days to catch up on, so if any of you want to brush up your skills or push yourself to think a little differently as a photographer, click here to sign up.

    Happy joy of clicking!

    2 Responses to “
    The Joy Of Love

    Elizabeth said...

    i posted this today too! what a fun journey to be on together

    The Southern Lady said...

    Elizabeth~I can't wait to see your pictures! You have just blown me away with all your recent adventures and your pictures are bound to be fantastic. Take care!