• Slideshow Widget

    Simply Southern Saturdays

    Friday, April 8, 2011

    Nothing makes me happier than to celebrate my children~particularly for their birthdays. Eldest's celebrations are just kicking off!

    DSC_3370

    She turns 11 on Tuesday, but as it's been a rather chaotic few weeks, and we've had to put many of her party plans on hold, we're spreading things out and enjoying them as they come.

    DSC_4137

    What's the fun in celebrating if you can't improvise a bit?

    In something unrelated, don't y'all think spiritual enlightenment always starts with a refreshing cup of coffee? I'm not sure if Buddha did, but who am I to question where you place a Starbucks? Mom and Daddy, I told you I wasn't joking!

    DSC_4202

    Can you spot the Buddha in this ironic picture?

    A lovely weekend to you all!

    2 Responses to “
    Simply Southern Saturdays

    Ruth said...

    I can't wait to hear about the celebrations.

    The Southern Lady said...

    I can't wait to tell you about them! You know next year is going to be special: 12/12/12? 12th birthday on the 12th day of the 12the year. Wild!