• Slideshow Widget

    Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

    Tuesday, June 14, 2011

    Today, someone very much in my heart turns three. He is a miracle in his own right, and every day I spend with him fills me with more laughter, more joy, and more peace than I knew possible.

    D20_3430

    Stubborn, clever, joyful, fierce, loud, sweet, hilarious, gentle, rough, boisterous, quiet, emotional, calm, loving, giving...These are words that are mere brushstrokes when it comes to describing my sweet scallywag.

    And I wouldn't want anything to change.

    Happy birthday, my son. We all love you so.

    6 Responses to “
    Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

    daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

    Happy Bday to your baby boy-
    he is such a precious child...
    precious gift!

    Katie@Yoga Gal said...

    Happy Birthday to such a little cutie!!! I hope you, and the birthday boy, have a wonderful day!

    Ally Garner said...

    Goodness gracious he is the cutest little thing ever. Hope he had a terrific birthday!

    Ruth said...

    Happy Birthday Jaxs! I didn't know what I was missing until my eldest nephew appeared in my life.

    love always
    Aunt Ruth

    Suburban Princess said...

    Happy birthday J!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

    Awww!! Happy birthday to your sweet and handsome little man! He is such a doll! Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating all the joy he brings to your lives! :)

    PS - Thinking of you sweet friend and will email you soon re: keratin - it is GREAT! xoox