• Slideshow Widget

    I Was Told By My Son...

    Wednesday, June 8, 2011

    That the Queen from "Tangled" is his Mamam.

    queentangled

    Photo courtesy of Disney

    Yes, this was my reaction as well. Ha! Sweet, funny boy.

    I still cannot believe he's going to be 3 next Wednesday. Times flies, friends, and so must I~lunch awaits.

    A lovely day to you all!

    5 Responses to “
    I Was Told By My Son...

    Linda said...

    I think he has a good eye. I agree. I didn't realize that Jackson and Jennifer's Ben and Elizabeth's Brennan were so close in age--Ben is 3 on July 20 and Brennan was 3 Feb 14. Jackson is right in the middle. Would be fun to get all 3 together.

    The Southern Lady said...

    Thanks, Mrs. Linda. If Jackson thinks I'm a pretty Queen, who am I to argue? Ha! Since most of the time I kind of feel like the ringmaster I'll take it.

    Our boys *are*that close in age! We really need to get them together. Those three could get into all kinds of fun together.

    Barbecued Peaches said...

    Oh, Tangled was such a cute movie!

    Suburban Princess said...

    Well, she does look like you!

    Ruth said...

    what a wonderful compliment!! That boy is smart. :)

    love ya
    R