• Slideshow Widget

    We Interrupt the Posts on China...

    Friday, July 8, 2011


    To bring you this very special announcement...

    I am ready for Fall. So very ready!

    The clothes, the weather, the drinks, the food, the SEC football we'll actually be able to watch this year...Oh yes, that was a hint as to where we're moving. Not the location, though, just the country.

    In any case, we're thankful that we'll miss the scorching Tokyo summer heat, and I'm planning ahead~in my head. I've found some luscious and incredibly affordable clothes to wear this fall and winter. They're primarily neutral so they can be dressed up, down, and even with fun bright colors should the occasion call for it.

    Special thanks to Paige of Monograms & Margaritas for pointing me back to H&M for these amazing finds! Please do yourself a favor and check out her blog. You'll be glad you did!

    Now without further ado, Your Southern Lady's H&M Fall Pieces:

    h&mfallwishlist

    h&mfallwishlist1

    h&mfallwishlist2

    h&mfallwishlist3

    h&mfallwishlist4

    h&mfallwishlist5

    h&mfallwishlist6

    h&mfallwishlist7

    Aren't they great? Simple and easy to pair with other items, let me show you how I'd pull a few things together using just these pieces, and those I already own.

    h&mcollage

    h&mcollage1

    Whether it's for church, a wedding, or a night out on the town, these two ensembles are chic, flirty, and have a very vintage feel. May I suggest diamonds and pearls for these delicious outfits?

    h&mcollage2

    h&mcollage3

    h&mcollage4

    h&mcollage5

    These are easy to wear to just about any place you can imagine. Lunching, bringing the children to or from school, shopping and running errands, wandering through an art gallery or a farmers market. These are classic, chic, and simple outfits. Pair them with a pointy-toed flat or a stylish heel, grab your pearls, gold necklaces, or scarves, and you are ready to go.

    Just don't forget your bag!

    I intend to carry one of these two beauties all year round. Thank you husband for bargaining down these two fabulous finds in Beijing and Hong Kong!

    louisvuitonthamesshoulderbag

    hermeshandbagbirkin

    And thank you, friends, for indulging me as I wax about Fall fashion a bit prematurely. Tell me I'm not the only one?

    And please, tell me what you're wishing for this Fall!

    10 Responses to “
    We Interrupt the Posts on China...

    burningitdown said...

    The bags are DIVINE! So jealous!!!

    Suburban Princess said...

    OMG I almost fainted! Tell hubby to bargain me a Birkin too! I am going to check out that black top and skirt...so cute!

    Ally Garner said...

    Ooh i love that chocolate shawl!! And of course, the Birkin. Divine.

    Hey maybe we can all chip in to buy 1 Birkin and share it like the travelling pants!!

    I'm so excited you're headed back this way Elizabeth. On pins and needles waiting to hear the final destination! We're 57 (almost 56) days away from SEC kickoff. I was blogging & pinning Gameday dresses today. Can. Not. WAIT!!!

    The Southern Lady said...

    Thanks gals! Just a little FYI, though, the reason Hubster was able to bargain the bags down is because they're top of the line knock-offs. You can bring them into the actual stores and they cannot tell the difference. It makes buying them completely shady, and I have tales on that galore, but these bags were worth every single penny. Come on now, much as I'd love the real thing, we have the education of 2 children to pay for. Maybe one day though...Ally, let's start that collection!

    Valerie @ My-2-cents said...

    Tell me about scorching summers. We live in Oklahoma and broke a 100 year record yesterday at 108 degrees!!! In Oklahoma City..crazy. :-) I truly enjoy all the seasons except for winter. That one I could skip..the freezing temps, icy roads, drab and dreary looking environment outside its too depressing. Part of the reason why I moved here from MI. Winter lasts too long up there. :-)
    Valerie @ My-2-Cents
    Thanks for cheering me on by the way (in my 10 tasks in 10 days) I need it. :-P

    Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

    OMG I am drooling over the Birkin!! So fabulous and timeless. Can't believe it's not the real thing. Please dish those fun stories!

    So does that mean y'all are US but not southern bound?

    Ruth said...

    I am jealous of the bags.
    And the second item pictured looks a lot like an item I received in the mail for a certain someone. :)

    Kerri said...

    I do not look "good" in fall clothes - much more of a summer girl. These clothes are super chic, though! Love the bags!

    Heather said...

    Can't wait to see where you are moving to!

    Monograms and Margaritas said...

    I honestly just noticed this! Oh the haze of finals and graduation... Thanks for the mention hon! I hope you're adventures back in the good ol' US of A have been marvelous so far!