• Slideshow Widget

    Starbuck's Salted Caramel Frappucino

    Tuesday, September 6, 2011

    With the advent of September comes one of my favorite nods to cooler weather: Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte.

    starbucks1

    I'm a bit of a pumpkin addict to begin with, and I have several friends that do nothing but enable that love. Thank you, darlings. The Pumpkin Spice Latte, along with Starbuck's Gingerbread Latte, is by far a favorite beverage~especially in the colder months.

    During a Target run with my little one this morning I decided to grab one in the hopes of perking up my morning. But something new and delightfully unexpected waited for me instead!

    starbucks2

    A salted-caramel frappuccino.

    Doesn't it look unbelievably good?

    If any of you remember my posts regarding a pastry shop in Charlotte called Amelie's, you may remember how much we loved their salted caramel brownies. They're the best sellers and there's no mystery as to why. They're a trinity of salty, sweet, and gooey perfection. We certainly weren't alone in thinking this either! Even the Pioneer Woman herself loved them. She loved them so much she tried to recreate these little bars of heavenly goodness. I'm willing to bet they turned out just fine.

    Naturally, a drink with the same salty-sweetness is bound to be just as good. Right?

    RIGHT!

    From the salty-sugary top to the toffee-esque base this new beverage is a keeper!

    So run~don't walk~to your nearest Starbucks. Your taste buds will thank you for taking the time to do so!

    A lovely Tuesday to you all. Thanks for stopping by!

    5 Responses to “
    Starbuck's Salted Caramel Frappucino

    Casey said...

    Hi Beth! My husband to be is a lover of all things pumpkin - desserts, soups, beer, you name it... Therefore, I have a repertoire of pumpkin recipes - I'll have to pass along some of my favorites. Ta ta!

    Ally Garner said...

    Oh i adore Amelie's! I have lunch there as often as I can. And truly the best pain au chocolat I've had since visiting Paris was at Amelie's. So divine!

    I've never been a coffee drinker, but i LOVE the smell. I waltz through any Fresh Market whenever I can just to smell the coffee grinding & listen to the music. Heaven. I may have to try the frap you had though. I'm all about salted caramel. Yum!

    the southern hostess said...

    Yum! That sounds like a winner.

    Ruth said...

    I took your recommendation. But I got the mocha since it was chilly this morning. This needs to stay all year like the toffee one that came out around Christmas.
    I will always be glad to feed your addiction to pumpkin. :)

    Kerri said...

    I had a wonderful PSL on launch day, too! I haven't tried the salted caramel yet, but my friend said it was FABulous!