• Slideshow Widget

    Simply Southern Saturdays: Home Sweet Home

    Saturday, October 1, 2011

    Good morning all!

    I have some pretty exciting news...we have a new place to call our home!

    DSC_7169

    The whole process of finding & securing it has not been easy, but with house key in hand, I can officially say it was worth it!

    And goodness is it a real beauty. Great neighborhood, hardwoods, tumbled travertine, rainforst showers, Viking appliances, rosebushes & plenty of shade...it's a dream come true!

    Be sure to come back Monday for a glimpse into our empty home. It won't remain that way for very long, but it will give you a nice look at the lovely, blank canvas we have to work with.

    For now, though, here's a little sneak peak! Enjoy!

    DSC_7137

    DSC_7145

    DSC_7141

    DSC_7156

    DSC_7079

    Farewell temporary housing~we cannot wait to make this sweet house our new home.

    6 Responses to “
    Simply Southern Saturdays: Home Sweet Home

    Ruth said...

    I am glad it worked out. I can't wait to find out more details and to visit

    Suburban Princess said...

    Gorgeous!! I cant wait to see what you do with it!

    Katie said...

    Love! It has great bones, I cannot wait to see what you do with the space!

    Kerri @OhMann! said...

    I am looking at these pictures and contrasting in my mind to your former apartment in Tokyo - thinking you must be elated at the space and openness! Congratulations, friend!

    Your Southern Peach said...

    Congratulations! Hope you get settled in real quick and enjoy. So very happy for you!

    -Amy

    Ally Garner said...

    Oh it's beautiful! I'm so thrilled for you all. Congratulations and best wishes for many years of happy memories in your new home!