• Slideshow Widget

    Where Humor & Trains Collide

    Wednesday, October 5, 2011

    Trains. Trains. Trains.

    My little boy loves trains. Perhaps I've mentioned this before?

    DSC_6878

    Thomas, Chuggington, toy or model, you name it, he loves it.

    DSC_6904

    And from the moment he wakes up until the moment he falls asleep, most of his thoughts revolve around his trains, their colors, and their stories.

    thomas

    Let's not forget the songs either. Because we sing them all the live long day.

    thomas1

    I love playing with my little boy, no one quite makes me laugh as hard. But when you play with the same characters, sing the same songs, and see the same videos over and over again, you start craving some variety.

    thomas3

    I am very thankful he's starting to become interested in dinosaurs! It's a nice change of pace.

    And a change of pace is exactly what I found last night.

    After putting my little guy to bed, I stumbled across a hilarious parody of Thomas the Tank Engine. We'd been watching Thomas sing-along videos on You Tube earlier, and underneath one of them was a link to a parody entitled "Trains-Formers".

    thomas2

    I just have to share it with you all. It's a hoot!

    Created by another parent whose child adores Thomas, it uses the familiar characters, but adds some cheek by combining it with some rather unexpected famous movies/older children's television shows.

    I guarantee that if you have~or have had~a child that loves Thomas as much as mine does, these videos will make you laugh.

    Now sit back, relax, and delight in Op"Thomas" Prime and his adventures with his friend, Vector.

    Trains-Formers



    Trains-Formers 2oot



    A lovely October morning to you all! My son and I (and his trains) are off to wait for our furniture delivery in our new house.

    Take care and thank you for stopping by!

    One Response to “
    Where Humor & Trains Collide

    Ruth said...

    so is this a hint to go with more dinosaur stuff for Christmas? ha!