• Slideshow Widget

    It's My Birthday

    Wednesday, February 15, 2012


    As this is an occasion to celebrate, I'm taking off to be Queen for a day in the most comfortable clothes...with my sniffly little scallywag.

    birthdaycake

    I'll return once the celebrating stops or my little boy is feeling better~whichever happens first. Myself, I'm hoping for my little one's swift recovery. Toodles until then!

    11 Responses to “
    It's My Birthday

    Beth said...

    Happy Birthday! Eat some cake and enjoy your day!

    Chris said...

    Happy Birthday! I'm such a big fan of your blog!

    Heather said...

    Happy Birthday Beth! Many wishes for a great 2012.

    Ally Garner said...

    Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!! May this new year bring you even more joy and abundant blessings :) Enjoy your special day!

    Big hugs to the scallywag - hope he gets to feeling better soon.

    Your Southern Peach said...

    Happy Birthday to you!!!

    Royar said...

    Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and that it's as fabulous as you are! XO

    The Southern Lady said...

    Thank you all, you wonderful ladies! Knowing each of you is inspiring, humbling, and enlightening. A world of wonderful wishes to you all.

    Mrs.K loves pink and green said...

    Hope you have a fabulous birthday!!

    Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

    Cheers to a fabulous (belated) birthday! We were born a week apart- mine is next Weds. I hope you had a great day and that your little man is feeling much better today!

    KK

    Magnolia Blues said...

    Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.

    Kerri @OhMann! said...

    Hope your birthday was WONDERFUL!!!