• Slideshow Widget

    And We're Off!

    Wednesday, March 21, 2012


    Friends, if I've seemed absent recently, it's because I have been. My parents are in town and we've been having the best time. Our days leave us with only enough energy to play a rousing game of dominos in the evening. And even then things get pretty spirited.

    Much as I enjoy blogging, with my family is where I'll always choose to be. So while things have been quiet around here, I can assure you it has all been in the name of fun,

    mama

    fun,

    mama3

    fun,

    madsa2

    fun,

    mama1

    fun.

    Today we are up earlier than usual for an extra day of excitement. As an early 12th birthday gift to Eldest, my parents are taking us to Universal Studios for the entire day. The children can hardly stand it, and though we're not quite awake, we are all ready to go!

    Have a lovely Wednesday everyone~I'll be back soon with a few fun & very pretty posts.

    3 Responses to “
    And We're Off!

    Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

    Have a great time w/ the fam. Loving your mom's Yurman! xx

    Ally Garner said...

    Oh what a marvelous birthday for Miss M!! Hope y'all have a terrific time together. Can't wait to see the pics!

    Amy R. said...

    Sounds pretty awesome! So glad you are enjoying good times with your sweet family:)

    xo
    Amy R.