• Slideshow Widget

    A Boy & His Dinosaur

    Tuesday, March 27, 2012


    He's no Lassie, but Shark, the scallywag's terrifying new T-Rex, is his best friend these days.

    trex

    It's a "little" something my mother picked up while wandering through the Jurassic Park store at Universal Studios. He's big, he's posable, and he freaks. Me. Out. I suggested that in lieu of a burglar alarm we simply put the beloved king of the lizards in a front window. Trust me, he'll do a much better job than ADT.

    trex2

    It's true that Shark may be the most hideous toy my son owns, but he adores his crazed looking Tyrannosaurus, toting him wherever he goes. Their adventures are many, and my little boy's smiles are endless.

    And that negates anything else I could possibly hold against it. Here's to many more dinosaur adventures!

    trex1

    5 Responses to “
    A Boy & His Dinosaur

    Amy R. said...

    Adorable!! He has the longest lashes.
    xoxo
    Amy

    Ally Garner said...

    My godson James would love that dinosaur! He's obsessed with them lately. Too cute! And I agree with Amy, the scallywag's lashes are the cutest ;)

    The Southern Lady said...

    Ladies, we thought Madeline's lashes were long, but Jackson's take the cake! Thanks for such sweet words about my little boy. He's precious as can be (even if his dinosaur isn't. Ha!)

    Beth said...

    Ha ha! The dino freaks me out, too! I can just see you setting him in the foyer or window to scare off theieves! I'd probably wet my pants if I saw that thing in the middle of the night! :)

    Ruth said...

    i am glad he found a wonderful new friend. Even if he scares Mommy