• Slideshow Widget

    To LAX We go!

    Monday, March 12, 2012


    Friends, I am beyond excited. I'm about to settle into my car with the scallywag and head out to pick up my Mother! You know her better as this fabulous lady.

    DSC_7690

    Just say a little prayer for us, would you? LAX isn't at all convenient to our home. It's going to be a horrendous drive into L.A.. From what I understand, early morning rush hour traffic is a monster. Taking into consideration how much time we may be in the car, I have no idea how my little boy is going to do. Thank goodness for his iPad, trains, and bagels slathered with cream cheese. But what's really keeping our spirits up is seeing my amazing Mother and getting to spend the next two weeks with she and my Daddy.

    And people say Monday's are such a bear! As of today I think they're actually kind of lovely.

    Happy Monday to you all! I hope y'all find something worth celebrating.

    2 Responses to “
    To LAX We go!

    Beth said...

    Good luck with the traffic! The worst traffic I know is in Atlanta and I have a feeling LA may be worse. :(

    I know it will all pay off once you pick up your parents! Enjoy your two weeks with them. Sounds like a wonderful time!

    Ruth said...

    I hope the traffic wasn't to terrible. And have a blast with your parents & give them my love.