• Slideshow Widget

    Meet Me on Easter Sunday

    Monday, April 9, 2012

    eastertable1

    Good morning friends! I hope you all had a blessed & wonderful Easter. Ours wasn't a quiet day, but one filled with constant noise sounding with joy and celebration. Most of it was due to the chocolates that filled the eggs left by the Easter Bunny.

    eastertable2

    We still have a few pieces left over if anyone is interested...

    eastertable

    and even more colorful eggs to play with. What do you do with your empty eggs? We like to keep ours and use them for scavenger hunts. Somehow we'll misplace a few and others will break, but the children enjoy playing with them year round.

    DSC_8679

    We have a deal with the Easter Bunny that he doesn't go overboard with the baskets of goodies. He does a good job of picking out some fun, but small outdoor toys so the children are encouraged to enjoy the gorgeous Spring days, and we keep the children mindful about the real reason we celebrate Easter. It's not always easy for them~toys versus celebrating Jesus' resurrection~but they understand and still rejoice in it with us and our community.

    There isn't anyone else we'd rather celebrate it with!

    It's a week filled with occasion to rejoice, friends, and Easter was just the beginning. Stay with me as we approach Eldest's golden birthday~it's this Thursday! There are a few more golden gifts I want to share, as well as her party plans. It's been a real collaboration this year, and one we've enjoyed.

    A happy Monday to you all! I'll see you very soon.

    4 Responses to “
    Meet Me on Easter Sunday

    JMW said...

    Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter! And can't wait to hear more about planning for your daughter's birthday. Love the idea of her stationery - I so adore beautiful, personalized paper. :)

    Ally Garner said...

    I love your Easter basket philosophy! And I'm so glad y'all had a beautiful day celebrating Christ's grace together. This is my favorite time of year. I hate to see it end.

    Wishing Miss M a terrific & spectacular birthday week!

    Ruth said...

    I am glad y'all had a wonderful Easter. I loved both of my cards

    rach said...

    I love that Bunny! I've never heard of a golden birthday before....is it when you turn the same age as the day you are born on? Well either way it sounds like your daughter is going to have a fantastic birthday! (I'm a long time follower but really bad commenter!)