• Slideshow Widget

    Prayer

    Wednesday, April 4, 2012

    If you all would, please keep my cousin, her family, & her children in your prayers today. Yesterday we all learned that she died, and her family is having a very tough time with the circumstances. Though we hadn't been in touch since I was very young, I have nothing but wonderful memories of her from my childhood. That is how I choose to remember her & honor her memory. God bless them all.

    4 Responses to “
    Prayer

    Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

    I am sorry for your loss. xx

    Ally Garner said...

    Oh Elizabeth, I'm so very sorry. You & your family have my deepest sympathies & prayers for God's peace & comfort.

    Kathleen Benefield said...

    So sorry. Prayers their way!

    Jasmine said...

    Prayers on the way from Sweden!