• Slideshow Widget

    The Most Beautiful Eyes: A True Story

    Thursday, June 14, 2012

    True story: my daughter was born with bright blue eyes. By the time she was 6 months old, however, genetics won out and they'd turned a sweet, soft brown.

    The thing is, Eldest's eyes aren't truly brown. Not completely. It seems that my recessive genes fought like heck to hang on and what you'll see is that today, these are my daughter's beautiful eyes.

    eyes

    They are mezmerizing!

    Grey-green with brown around the pupils. They're very cool, truly unique, and just amazing to look at. Just like my sweet girl.

    I'm back friends, and can't wait to be here tomorrow to celebrate the scallywag's 4th birthday with you all!

    3 Responses to “
    The Most Beautiful Eyes: A True Story

    Your Southern Peach said...

    Gorgeous! Miss you and hope you are doing well.

    Ruth said...

    It was so sad when they turned. But I am glad your genes fought back

    Kerri @OhMann! said...

    They are gorgeous!