• Slideshow Widget

    NOLA Bound!

    Wednesday, June 6, 2012

    With all the year end activities of both children, volleyball, and Eldest's first year of multiple final exams, I have been very neglectful with my little blog. Unfortunately that trend will continue for a good week more~though for excellent reasons!

    I'm heading home this morning for the wedding of a childhood friend. That's right! I'm NOLA bound and cannot wait to spend some much needed one on one time with my parents.

    That's right, y'all, I'm taking this trip alone! This is an unprecedented moment, and much as I am going to miss my family, I'm going to try and soak up this time with parents and wonderful family friends. Weddings are the best time to enjoy that, right?

    So to all of you already in the throws of summer and planning your vacations, take care and I'll see you on the other side of June...just in time for a certain scallywag's 4th birthday!

    Ciao!

    3 Responses to “
    NOLA Bound!

    Kathleen Benefield said...

    I think I just went into majoy jealousy overload. A trip alone- amazing. A trip to Nola...double amazing! Seeing friends and family- unreal! ENJOY!

    Ally Garner said...

    Oh how fun! You deserve a a getaway. Hope you have an amazing time. How could you not in New Orleans, though right? So jealous!

    Ruth said...

    I hope you are having fun. I still hate I couldn't get off to sneak down too.