• Slideshow Widget

    Southern Living & Ballard Designs?

    Tuesday, July 24, 2012

    How did I not know about this tour de force? Am I the last to know that Southern Living Magazine and Ballard Designs teamed up for this year's Idea House~because it feels like I am. No one has said a thing...though that could be because I'm in California. Who knows?

    ideahouse2

    You lucky people in and around Senoia, Georgia will be able to see a treasure trove of Ballard Design's goods displayed in this year's Idea House! Wait until you see this eye candy.

    Take a close look at some of the pretties that you'll see in the Ballard's catalog that you can actually view in person before ordering them online. They're not all budget friendly, I know, but haven't you ever wondered how they would appear in person? If the quality was really there? Now you can find out and enjoy a tour of a restored farmhouse at the same time.

    Lucky ducks! Just remember to leave some things in stock for me, ok?

    ideahouse3

    ideahouse4

    ideahouse5

    ideahouse6

    ideahouse7

    ideahouse8

    ideahouse9

    Obviously this was only a peak behind the velvet curtain. For a more in depth preview, click here!

    And if any of you make it to the Idea House this year, be sure to tell us all about it! I'll be there with you in spirit.

    Happy Tuesday, all!

    4 Responses to “
    Southern Living & Ballard Designs?

    Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

    I LOVE Southern LIving and Ballard Designs, I'm looking forward to the show.

    Elizabeth Quon said...

    Oh, I wish I could make it! It would be such a treat to see them together. Be sure to take pictures and let me know how it is!!

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    Ruth said...

    I knew the idea house was one they moved this year but hadn't realized Ballard Designs decorated it.

    Maria at inredningsvis.se said...

    GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful..do you have twitter or fb to follow with??

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)