• Slideshow Widget

    Hotty Toddy Y'all! : Dressing for Game Day

    Saturday, September 15, 2012

    Sometimes I wonder over how small a place the world really is. A few days ago I was grabbing a coffee when I ran into a woman whose daughter just started Ole Miss. She was a complete stranger, and like her daughter was born and raised in L.A. For whatever reason, though, her child wanted to experience college in a different setting. Her path led her to Ole Miss and the hearts of her family soon followed.

    The mother and I chatted a while and discussed, among other things, Oxford, Rush, and tailgating before the games. She was amazed at the grandeur and elegance of our students, as well as how they celebrated. But what she raved about most were the clothes!

    I can't say I blame her. We're a very stylish bunch! But as any Ole Miss girl knows, you have to be prepared to weather any game day situation. Literally. The beginning of our football season is still pretty hot, and by the time the Egg Bowl rolls around it's nice and crisp~cold even. Talking with this new Ole Miss mom inspired me to center this Saturday's Hotty Toddy post around football fashion. Because just like tailgating, it's all done in high style.

    Take a look at these four looks. Each takes into account the different types of weather you could possibly face during football season, as well as the occasion.

    clothes1

    clothes

    clothes3

    clothes2

    HOTTY TODDY Y'ALL! LET'S MESS WITH TEXAS!

    One Response to “
    Hotty Toddy Y'all! : Dressing for Game Day

    Ruth said...

    I love it! I can't wait to make it to Oxford next month