• Slideshow Widget

    Tiny Bubbles

    Tuesday, September 18, 2012

    One of my dearest friends, Ruth, from This G.R.I.T.S. Tale, will be visiting for the next few days. So much fun will be had! We have dinner plans at Tuscany tomorrow night, but come Thursday evening, I can see us popping open a chilled bottle of champagne and enjoying one of these delightful cocktails after the children are in bed.

    champagne

    If you had to choose, which one would it be?

    Cheers all!

    3 Responses to “
    Tiny Bubbles

    burningitdown said...

    French 75s are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!!!

    Y'all have fun! I'm jealous that Ruth gets to enjoy some Cali weather!

    Elizabeth Quon said...

    Then you'll have to come out some time, too! There's plenty of sunshine to go around. Thank you for the rec.


    Ruth said...

    Now to figure out which to have.

    Mary, I am going from 40s in the morning when i leave to almost 90s when I arrive.