• Slideshow Widget

    Thrift Store Finds

    Wednesday, October 3, 2012

    I enjoy a good thrift store. Even more? I enjoy a great find at a good thrift store. Case in point: our coffee table. An exquisite piece at a bargain store price.

    Every now and then I'll visit our local shops, more often than not walking away empty-handed. But sometimes unexpected treasures turn up.

    Yesterday was one of those days. Here's what I found...

    thrift

    The brass wine holder is going to look gorgeous once it's cleaned. The bamboo detailing is amazing! But my favorite finds, without a doubt, were the bracelet and necklace. They're such pretty pieces and the black and gold bracelet? I'll be wearing it every Sunday as we cheer on the Saints!

    Have you ever made a great thrift store find?

    2 Responses to “
    Thrift Store Finds

    Ruth said...

    I am really love the necklace

    Elizabeth Quon said...

    I do, too! It's such a fun piece, I cannot wait to wear it.