• Slideshow Widget

    Wishing My Girl Luck!

    Friday, October 12, 2012

    Things have been very Eldest-centric as of late, but there's just one more thing I need to do before saying farewell for the weekend.

    prerace

    For the past month and a half, my daughter has been training three mornings a week before school for an Invitational. Held at Mt. San Antonio College, otherwise known as Mt. SAC, the Mt. SAC Invitational is a cross country race spanning two miles both uphill and down. Eldest won't begin her own race until 2 PM, but as I type she is off to Walnut, California with 15 other girls and boys from her school.

    After weeks of hour long practices of sprinting and endurance training, Eldest is feeling good and ready to go! I know that when it's her turn to run she'll do wonderfully.

    I'm so very proud her! Today will bring an end to pretty intensive training, but it's given her a leg up on the cross country team she'll be joining this Spring.

    Join me in wishing her luck today as she competes in her first cross country race! Knowing your your well-wishes are at her back would be amazing.

    GO MADELINE!!

    2 Responses to “
    Wishing My Girl Luck!

    Heather, MI said...

    Good luck today!

    Ruth said...

    I know she will do amazing