1. Baking with my mother and children.
2. Donning appropriate Fall clothes since it's finally turned cold.
3. Taking tea with my two favorite girls.
4. Finally getting to celebrate our 13th anniversary with my husband.
6. Getting to sleep in...a little.
7. Enjoying evening cocktails with my family as our days wind down.
8. Game nights! Mexican train dominos is our game of choice.
9. Putting up the first Christmas decorations together once Thanksgiving has passed.
The music, the hot buttered rum, and most of all, the company. I couldn't be happier.
Truly, there are many more moments I can't wait to enjoy with my parents: taking early morning coffee's together, taking the scallywag to school with one another, travelling to our favorite haunts. But if I had to choose my favorites, the nine above are the tip of the top!
Just like my parents. I'll see y'all around! Toodles!