• Slideshow Widget

    Hotty Toddy, Y'all!

    Saturday, November 10, 2012

    Our Rebels have been having a pretty good season. Our new coach seems to have breathed life into the football program and our boys are finally back to playing with heart and enthusiasm. I like to think of it as the prelude in a great symphony. The best is yet to come!

    hottytoddy

    If I were at our game today, I'd be wearing this pretty number with the following accessories! It's a winning ensemble.

    HOTTY TODDY, Y'ALL! BEAT VANDY!

    4 Responses to “
    Hotty Toddy, Y'all!

    Ruth said...

    A great outfit for The Grove. I can't wait for the day we can get back there together.

    erica said...

    What a fantastic outfit! xx

    Elizabeth Quon said...

    Ruth~I cannot wait for that day as well!! We'll wow them as only we can. ;)

    Elizabeth Quon said...

    Erica~You are so sweet! Thank you!