• Slideshow Widget

    A Dresser Dressed for a Scallywag

    Thursday, January 3, 2013

    If any of you follow me on Instagram you'll remember these two purchases for my son's room.

    bbsroom5

    bbsroom4

    I put them into place yesterday afternoon and take a look at my little guy's dresser. It's fit for a scallywag!

    bbsroom3

    bbsroom2

    bbsroom

    bbsroom1

    You can probably see one or both of the bulletin boards that I made for the scallywag's room. They're still not quite finished (both need a dark brown grosgrain border), but this entire side of the room is finally done!

    Did you just hear my husband sigh in relief? So did I.

    Now when I walk into my son's room, I feel happy with how it looks. It's timeless and classic, yet a tiny bit whimsical thanks to the glass lamp bases and map of Paris.

    The new year has brought new changes in and around our home. Stay tuned as I share more of them with you.

    Happy weekend all!

    5 Responses to “
    A Dresser Dressed for a Scallywag

    LSU Melanie said...

    Omg i love how it turned out!!! What is ur email address??

    Elizabeth Quon said...

    Thanks so much, Melanie! Please let me know if you didn't get my email reply this morning. Once again I am so touched by your kindness. Thank you!

    Have a wonderful weekend, hon!

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    Cristy H said...

    Gorgeous! Great job. Love the details and color of wood. Nice.

    LSU Melanie said...

    Elizabeth, sending alittle mardi gras your way!!! It's my favorite time of year!
    I just love how his room turned out..can you please decorate my playroom for me:)

    Ruth said...

    I love the way it looks. It is certainly something that can grow with him.

    xoxo