• Slideshow Widget

    Catalina Bound

    Monday, February 25, 2013

    Early this morning, around 5:45 AM and before any cups of coffee, I brought my daughter to school so she could board a bus and head to Catalina. She'll be spending several days in the sun, surf, and studying science. We were both a little bleary-eyed, but I managed to get this quick picture of her with two of her good friends.

    catalina

    We also managed to get some good hugs in, too, and that my my nervous mother's heart settle. She's twelve, but every time she goes on a trip without me my stomach still does little flips. It's normal, and though we'll miss her madly, we also know Eldest is going to have a blast!

    We cannot wait until her reutrn Wednesday evening and look forward to hearing all about her adventures!

    Happy Monday, everyone. I'll see you after my cup of coffee.

    18 Responses to “
    Catalina Bound

    Gramspearls said...

    So glad to see that you're posting again. Eldest looks so happy...I hope all is well.

    Warmly, Kathleen

    www.thewowie.com said...

    She looks so excited. My stomach does the same thing when I am away from my little ones.

    Anonymous said...

    I simply desired to say thanks all over again.
    I'm not certain the things that I would have followed in the absence of the recommendations

    discussed by you over

    such question. It has been a real alarming

    difficulty in my position, but viewing the very expert way you processed the issue

    made me to cry over gladness. Extremely happier for

    the work and even wish

    you know what a

    great job you happen to be doing training other individuals using your

    webblog. I am certain you have never encountered any of us.

    Also visit my web-site click through the next internet site

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you for your entire hard work on this website.
    My niece

    takes pleasure in going through

    investigations and it's simple to grasp why. I notice all of the lively manner you

    produce rewarding tactics via

    this blog and as well as

    strongly encourage

    response from the others on that concept plus my child is undoubtedly discovering a lot of things. Take pleasure in the rest of

    the new year. You are always conducting a wonderful job.

    My website fuendetodos aragon spain

    Anonymous said...

    you've got a terrific weblog right

    here! would you wish to make some invite posts on my weblog?

    my weblog: http://www.alboxproperty.com/page13.html

    Anonymous said...

    Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how
    can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a

    acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast provided bright clear

    concept

    My web-site; golf gvb regels

    Anonymous said...

    I do agree with all of the concepts you have

    presented in your post. They're really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too quick for novices. Could you please lengthen them a bit from

    subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

    Feel free to visit my site: satellite tv broadband uk

    Anonymous said...

    Whats up this is kind of of off topic but I was

    wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have

    no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with

    experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    my blog post; przeploty.pl

    Anonymous said...

    What i don't understood is in fact how you are

    no longer really much more well-appreciated than you may be now. You're so
    intelligent. You understand therefore considerably in

    relation to this matter, produced me

    in my view consider it from a lot

    of varied angles. Its like men and women are not

    interested until it’s something to accomplish with

    Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. Always maintain
    it up!

    my web site; Oakridge Madrid Sofa

    Anonymous said...

    I’m impressed, I must say. Actually not often do
    I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining,
    and let me let you know, you've got hit the nail on the head. Your

    idea is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not

    sufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I'm very

    blissful that I stumbled throughout

    this in my seek for one thing referring to this.

    Also visit my homepage: www.biolocation.ru

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks , I have just been searching for information

    about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I've discovered so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?

    Feel free to visit my web page :: adfty.net

    Anonymous said...

    Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic

    but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?

    I'm getting tired of

    Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I

    would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my website; http://lnx.icsci.it/

    Anonymous said...

    As I web-site possessor I believe the content material here is rattling wonderful , appreciate it for your efforts.
    You should keep it up forever!

    Best of luck.

    My website; http://essl.drealentejo.pt/moodle/user/view.php?id=54746&course=1

    Anonymous said...

    Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to understand a

    lot about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.

    I believe that you can do with some p.c. to

    drive the message home a little bit, however other than that,

    that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I

    will certainly be back.

    Have a look at my webpage - pesttrauma.nl

    Anonymous said...

    I like the valuable info you provide in your
    articles. I will bookmark your weblog

    and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    my weblog; joe.iputty.com

    Anonymous said...

    Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn.
    This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and

    come back to read extra of your useful info. Thank
    you for the

    post. I will definitely return.

    Here is my page: Unitednigeria.Com

    Anonymous said...

    Greetings! Quick question that's completely off

    topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when

    viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin
    that

    might be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.


    Appreciate it!

    Stop by my web site: Wiki.Blaperturemesa.Org

    Anonymous said...

    Hі to all, how is all, I think every one is getting morе from thіs ωеb site, and your views are good designed for new visitors.


    Reνiew mу blog :: diamondlinks review