• Slideshow Widget

    Let's Bowl!

    Monday, April 22, 2013

    13th8

    While I may not have touched upn the day of my daughter's actual 13th birthday, she encouraged me to share a few of her party pictures. Bowling is probably one of the best (and simplest) ways to gather a group of young people together for an exciting afternoon. For a close-knit group of teenage girls (and I'm still trying to get used to typing "teenaged" in regards to my daughter), it's also a sure-fire hit. Come and see the antics, shenanigans, and happiness that we were all privledged to share this past Saturday!

    13th1

    13th

    13th6

    13th4

    13th2

    13th3

    13th7

    Happy birthday, darling girl!

    13th5

    One Response to “
    Let's Bowl!

    Ruth said...

    It looks like a wonderful celebration for the sweetest teen I know.
    xo