• Slideshow Widget

    Simply Southern Saturdays: Hotty Toddy, Rebels!

    Saturday, September 7, 2013



    I'm feeling nostalgic for the days when our family could travel to Oxford for time with family. Shopping amd dining on the Square, playing under the beautiful trees in the Grove, heading to Vaught-Hemingway to enjoy Ole Miss football games. I can't even believe my sweet teenager was ever so young-or wearing a smocked dress.

    Today's game isn't supposed to be the stomach-clencher last week's was, but if there's one things I've learned, it's not to put all the eggs in one basket. No doubt our Rebels will play well. We're all hoping for another win today!

    HOTTY TODDY, Y'ALL! Let's put on our red and blue, and bring home win number two.


    One Response to “
    Simply Southern Saturdays: Hotty Toddy, Rebels!

    Ruth said...

    I so miss those days too. And what a trip down memory lane with those photos.