• Slideshow Widget

    Birthday Bliss

    Monday, February 17, 2014

    birthday3

    This past weekend I celebrated my birthday. But if I'm going to be honest, I began partaking in the festivities several days before. I see no reason why a birthday has to be limited to a single day. It's so much fun to prolong happy moments with the ones you love. Over this next week I'm going to show you a little how I indulged in this new year of life, and how I'm continuing to do so. Many thanks to each of you who reached out to offer joyous birthday wishes. I know this year is going to be amazing!

    If these birthday flowers are any indication, it will be beautiful as well. Thank you all again for your thoughtful gestures. I apprecaited each and every one.

    Cheers!

    2 Responses to “
    Birthday Bliss

    Georgia Girl said...

    I agree we all need to celebrate more than one day. Happy Belated Birthday!

    Georgia Girl said...

    I agree we all need to celebrate more than one day. Happy Belated Birthday!