• Slideshow Widget

    Graduation Day

    Friday, June 13, 2014

    culm5

    The past two weeks have been very busy. Most roads lead us to Tusday evening and Madeline's graduation. I've done plenty of effusing over her culmination, so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. I'd just like to write a few things before sharing some of my favorite pictures from our sweet girl's big night.

    culm18

    On Wednesday I sent out messages via several social media posts/letters thanking everyone for their supportive words and well-wishes. Madeline is incredibly blessed to have so many people~most of whom she doesn't even know~lifting her up. She is a very special girl, and to have you all along on her journey from such a young age to High School has been a delight. I'm so glad you've been with us to see her blossom from a sweet child into a beautiful young woman. I'd like to thank my parents in particular for always being here for her, and being guiding lights in her life. Having my mother here for such a big moment was more than Shannon and I could have asked for. Madeline continues to grow in grace and inner-strength, and we are happy to see her surrounded by so much love. Enjoy the pictures from her big day. From the gorgeous football field from her High School, to the front yard of our home and the quad, each moment was brimming with excitement of what is over, and what is to come. We look forward to sharing it with you all.

    culm4

    culm20

    culm16

    culm15

    culm14

    culm17

    culm13

    culm11

    culm12

    culm10

    culm9

    culm8

    culm7

    culm6

    culm3

    culm2

    culm1

    culm

    Congratulations again, Miss Madeline! All the successes you've earned are so well deserved. We love you and cannot wait to see your many triumphs over these next four years.

    culm21

    2 Responses to “
    Graduation Day

    Ruth said...

    Congrats! I am so excited for the new adventures high school holds for my niece.
    I love the picture of Jaxs laying on Shannon's leg.

    Brynn said...

    Such a beautiful family!