• Slideshow Widget

    Happy Birthday, Ruth

    Friday, December 26, 2014

    D20_7213

    Good morning everyone. I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas! We enjoyed ours thoroughly, but I would be remiss if I didn't say that yesterday had special meaning for another reason. One of my neareast and dearest friends, Ruth, celebrated her birthday. Not only is she my sister and Auntie to my children, she has been a part of all the major milestones in our lives. There is no one more giving, thoughtful, or self-sacrificing than Ruth and we are incredibly happy to call her a friend. She deserves the best of everything, and it's what we wished for her on her big day on Dcember 25th. Happy Birthday, sweet friend. I hope you enjoyed your day from beginning to end. We love you!

    sisters

    sisters1

    D20_8489

    One Response to “
    Happy Birthday, Ruth

    Ruth said...

    You are so sweet! I have been blessed to have all of you in my life.