• Slideshow Widget

    Our Christmas Card

    Wednesday, December 10, 2014

    chirstmas7

    Every year I make a pledge that our Christmas pictures will be taken before Thanksgiving and the cards out the by the first week of December. Every. Single. Year. Has it ever happened? No, but it hasn't prevented us from taking some really great pictures or having fun while doing it. Maybe it's true what they say: if it's not broken, don't try and fix it. Our mad dash to get our cards out seems to work! This year the children and I went to a local park to get some candids and they made my heart melt. I love these two so much! Take a look below at some of my favorites, then see what we'll be using on the front od our cards this year. Enjoy!

    chirstmas5

    chirstmas8

    chirstmas4

    chirstmas3

    chirstmas2

    chirstmas1

    chirstmas

    chirstmas6

    chirstmas9

    And here is this year's card. Merry Merry, y'all!

    chirstmascard

    3 Responses to “
    Our Christmas Card

    D2 said...

    Well done! So many lovely candid shots & my favourite was the one of Jackson's happy foot

    Katie @ Team Skelley said...

    Beautiful!!!

    Ruth said...

    I love them all.